Since we are an organization providing services, we strive for excellence in our customer relations. If you are not 100% satisfied with our services; full or partial refund is possible according to the terms of this Refund Policy.
Refunds requests must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% refund will be given if we are unable to allocate required resources or deliver the committed results.
- For products refund request must be send within 30 days of purchase or installation (whichever comes first) if you decide that our product is not right for you.
- No refunds are granted for the Project or any of its part once it is completed and accepted by client. Acceptance is subject to the Acceptance Procedure described in the Statement of Work or other contracts signed by both parties. In case no Acceptance Form is signed, any payments signify the Customer accepted results of current work.
- Amount will be refunded after deducting the hours worked if the project is discovered to be no longer technically feasible.
- In case of full or partial refund, the Customer should return and destroy on its side all materials, results, source codes, graphics, and other Project-related documents. In such case, the Provider reserves right to reuse the source code and graphics without notice of the Customer.
- For SEO work refund will be given for marketing services if the site owner can provide persuasive evidence that our marketing efforts has not provided a significant benefit to the site owner, after marketing has been maintained for a period of not less than 4 months. Refunds on marketing will not be given for campaigns which have been maintained for less than 4 months, unless special circumstances exist, or unless we have failed to deliver the advertising promised.
- For all refunds 10% will be deducted in subject to payment gateway charges.